Member registration is required the first time (registration and membership are free of charge).
Registration requires proof of identity and personal information.
The principle of registration requires verifiable ID and agreement with the membership rules.
Clients who do not agree with the rules and any improper misconduct will result in admission being refused.
Enjoy encounters with peace of mind.
*Applicants in stable employment or sure and steady work.
*Adult males who know how to treat a lady by acting as a gentleman.
*The companions of a member must also present their business cards as proof of ID.
*Minimum age of 20 years old, graduated at least from junior high school or equivalent level.
*Behave with sincerity towards other members, and interact with them socially.
*Adult women with the qualities of a lady and adequate social common sense.
1. The “Society" was established basically for the use of jazz lounge En Counter.
2. "Members" are people who have agreed to these rules, and who have completed the registration procedures, and been approved as En Counter members.
3. Changes to Registration Details: If any changes occur to a member's registered details, such as name, address, or e-mail address, etc., the member must notify En Counter head office without delay.
4. Annual Fees: There are no annual fees.
5. Changes to the Rules: En Counter may change the contents of these rules without notice.
6. Contact Method: In general, the method for contacting En Counter and members is by either e-mail or telephone.
7. Exemptions: All actions based on information supplied via the En Counter website or by e-mail are the personal responsibility of the member, and neither En Counter nor the supplier of the source material shall be responsible in any way for any damages that might be incurred by the member as a result.
8. Compensation for Damages: If En Counter incurs in damages due to leaks via social media of information regarding another member learned inside En Counter, En Counter may demand the member pay compensation for damages.
9. Cancellation of Membership
1) If En Counter determines that membership has been obtained by fraudulent misrepresentation as of the application, or if a member violates these rules, or if En Counter determines that a member is unsuitable, the respective membership may be canceled.
2) Members may not divulge information supplied by En Counter to a third party. If it is discovered that exclusive member e-mails sent by En Counter have been forwarded to a third party or information has been leaked to an internet notice board, etc., membership may be canceled as per Paragraph 1) above.
10. Copyright: En Counter's information services such as its website, e-mail, and fax, etc., do not grant any rights to members. The copyright of the supplied information belongs either to the supplier of the source material to En Counter, or to En Counter. Members may not disclose any information acquired via En Counter's website or e-mails to a third party, nor duplicate, sell, or use any other method to disclose it to a third party.
11. Personal Information: Registered personal information may be used by En Counter only, and may not be disclosed to a third party. This does not apply, however, if ordered to do so by law or legal obligations.
12. Applicable Laws, and Exclusively-Agreed Courts of Jurisdiction: The law to which these regulations conform is the law of Japan. Further, if a lawsuit between En Counter and a member becomes necessary, the exclusive herein agreed court of jurisdiction for the first hearing shall be the court with jurisdiction over the address of the En Counter main branch.